The water is crystal clear but is the water chemistry balanced?
Is that crack in the deck behind the diving board something I should be concerned about? Let us answer these questions for you!
Whether you are purchasing a home with a swimming pool or have owned your pool for years and just want to make sure everything is in the best working order we can help. We will come out and thoroughly evaluate every aspect of the pool and all of its related components.
- We are knowledgeable with over 15 years of swimming pool expertise
- We give you a report right on-site, including expected costs for needed repairs.
- We go over all of the items with the prospective owner and realtors present
Residential Swimming Pool Inspections
OUR SERVICES OFFER A COMPREHENSIVE INSPECTION REPORT WHICH INCLUDES REVIEW OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Multi-Port or Backwash Valves - if applicable
- Booster Pump - if applicable
- Separation Tank - if applicable
- Timer or Automated Controls
- Chlorine Generators (Salt Systems) - if applicable
- Level of Pool - length and width wise
- Spa or Hot Tub - if applicable
- Pool Light with Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)
- Automatic Infloor Cleaning System - if applicable
- Waterfall / Fountain - if applicable
- Jump / Diving Board - if applicable
- Ladder or Grab Rail - if applicable
- Visible Signs of Leaks in Circulation System
Waco Pool & Spa Services TICL#713
Tel: (254) 829-1598